Thursday, August 28, 2008

I was wrong


Have a lovely Labour Day weekend.

We're off to Michigan for Shannon's wedding. She'll be getting married at Saarinen House at Cranbrook, where she and her betrothed, Tom Lauerman, went to art school and where she'll be teaching in the fall.

So it turns out that I was wrong about there not being a kick-ass DSLR that also takes good movies. Its the new Nikon D90. David Pogue has what can only be called a rave in today's Times. One (with a lens) can be yours $1,300. We've been very happy with our D60. I'm still not sure what to do--if anything--for video. The more I read about the Flip cameras, the more convinced I become that they haven't made much progress on resolution and clarity since the first generation of Flips.

Posted by jwb at 9:31 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
« home