Friday, June 13, 2008

What's the frequency, Kenneth?


Man, the "Top Chef" finale was a doozy, no? I'll say no more for the moment, for the sake of the people I know who have not watched it yet. But wow!

In spite of my protestations here, we're off to see R.E.M. tonight at the Comcast (nee Tweeter) Center. I gather, from reading about, that they've been playing a lot of old school (read "IRS days") stuff. Aside from the probability that I will pee in my pants during the five hours it will take us to get out of the parking lot, it should be awesome.

Go Celts!

UPDATE: I see, on re-reading this post, that I am being rather casual with statistical jargon here. I should have said something along the lines of "the probability approaching one" or some such.

Posted by jwb at 7:59 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
« home