Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It was like watching Gidget address the Reichstag

Just got a haircut (as opposed to a hair cut) at Sal's Barber Shop in J.P.--which is unrelated, so far as I know, to Sal's Barber Shop on Rt. 40 in MD. (RDR: Is Sal's still there?)

It looks like Baby B will be making an appearance somewhere between this and next Friday. I'll try to check in when I can with an update.

This Matt Taibbi piece about Lady Sarah of the Caribou is pretty hilarious except the parts that are terrifying. If you vote for these clowns, you really ought to have your head examined.

Any reading suggestions? I've had a tough time finding interesting things to read of late, and am re-reading some of the early Furst books, starting with Dark Star, about Pravda correspondent and accidental NKVD agent (and jwbblog commenter) Andre Szara.

One again, I promised to blog about Mad Men and I shall have to put it off for another day. If anyone really cares, I am sorry.

UPDATE: I see, on re-reading Mondays post--such as it was--that I must have promised to blog about Mad Men in my mind. Hmmm. I may be going slowly insane.

Posted by jwb at 11:40 AM   

2 Comments:

Blogger Bram said:

The "definitive" Queen & Countrys have just been released …
at 8:33 PM     

Blogger deraz said:

الروضة
ترميمات الفلل فى الشارقة
ترميمات المنازل فى الشارقة


at 2:24 PM     

Post a Comment
« home