Friday, January 26, 2007

The 50 Most Loathsome People in America 2006

In the early days of jwbblog, I blogged about last year's version of this list. This year's is pretty good too. My favorite is # 16: You. "You're Time magazine's person of the year. So was Hitler."

And I should say that, while I used to be an admirer of Senator McCains, given all his rather shameless (and, it's clear, pointless) sucking up to the President and the Religious Right over the last several years, I think he well deserves his status as the most loathsome person in America.

Posted by jwb at 2:29 PM   

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Gadiel said:

Dude, Love the blog. Now that I added it to my google reader I won't miss the updates.

Great links at the bottom to explain the header image. Sooo Heady!
at 10:09 PM     

Post a Comment
« home