Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Idol blogging, or lack thereof


I've been meaning to do an Idol post--it's been a few weeks--but the idea that Kevin Covais may last another week has me too depressed to go on. But I'll try.

These guys--using some newfangled statistical technique*--predict that Elliott is a goner. We'll find out in a few hours, but if true, Idol fans--more precisely, Idol fans not of my acquaintance--are morons.

*Apparently, they count busy signals. Sounds a bit sketchy, but they claim it has worked 85 percent of the time thus far (13 weeks).

UPDATE (Thursday AM): Now that's more like it. All is right with the world once again--well, except for all the stuff that's not right. Anyway....

Posted by jwb at 3:45 PM   

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

All that happened on AI on Wednesday was JUSTICE. I would have actually rather seen Bucky go because Kevin was surprisingly getting better and was sort of funny. Next 2 weeks are no-brainers - Bucky and Lisa. Then it gets REEL tough but I still think Katharine, Chris and Taylor end up in the Top 3. I need more drama however. And less of the music we've been seeing and more of something different and better. :)
at 4:03 PM     

Post a Comment
« home