Monday, January 09, 2006

Why blogging?

The wife goes away for a few days and I now have a blog. I suppose there are worse ways of spending my time, though certainly better ones too.

I've been reading blogs for a long time--I started with Instapundit, Andrew Suliivan, and Mickey Kaus four or five years ago; that is, before September 11 and, to my mind, before many conservative bloggers sold their soul to the devil. Anyway, while my taste as to what qualifies as enlightened discourse on current events has changed, I still find a lot of interesting stuff to read and think about in the blogosphere (though what a dreadful word).

I'm not entirely sure what I might have to add at this point, but I thought I would give it a try.

Posted by jwb at 11:30 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
« home