Friday, January 20, 2006

Dumb**** Mountain


This is, for the most part, a family-friendly website, so we usually don't post this kind of thing, But Lev sent it along--and Lev's "the bomb" (see the item below on 90's slang, if you're not sure what that means). And it's pretty funny.

This also reminds me that it has always been a puzzle to me where Cheney got his reputation for thoughtfulness/gravitas. (Rumsfeld used to have a similar sort of reputation, now also, deservedly, gone.) As we've discovered, he's as big a right-wing nutjob as they come. (He's just about the only person on the planet who will still argue with a straight face that there was a connection between Sadaam and al Qaeda.) I suspect that was always the case. I'll explain why another day.

Posted by jwb at 2:55 PM   

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

JWB: What up, blogger bud? Ok, never answered my question on Krusser, but no prob. We just not tite enuff yet? Sorta confused bout this post. Are u making fun of cowboys or gays? Cowboys are cool and i met a couple of gay guys one summer and they were totally not like i expected; they were all friendly and sh*t and dint tri to hit on me. Whose the guy w/ GWB (just like JWB!)??? Sorry I havent been on the blog for a few days but mom was gone so i was watching the house - no what i meen, Dawg!!! Checkout the parody on ifilm, bareback mountin. Funny sh*t!!! When u gonna start checkin out my blog?

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2685784
at 12:33 PM     

Blogger jwb said:

Thanks for your comments, Stuck.... If I don't respond very often to comments, nothing personal. When I started doing this a few weeks ago, my intention was--and still is--to make blogging an occiasional activity, not a full-time job. While I read and enjoy sites that have tons of posts and comments, I don't have the time or interest to try and create that sort of thing here.

The Krusser is an old friend who cannot be in the same room when the lobster's are sent off this mortal coil. The story I linked to included instructions on how to put the lobster out of its misery with some degree of humanity--a topic in which I am interested in because I like to cook and I like to eat lobster. To my knowledge, th Krusser does not have a blog.

That's it for now.
at 7:01 AM     

Post a Comment
« home